- X-Terrain flagship 4×4 variant gets factory towbar, red stitching, auto-dimming mirror and heated front seats and door mirrors.
- LS-U+ variant introduced with interior leather accents, keyless entry, factory towbar, tub liner, auto-dimming mirror and heated front seats and door mirrors.
- New 1.9L turbodiesel introduced in entry level SX single cab 4×2 D-MAX.
- Delivery expected after Jan 2022.
Built with customer feedback in mind, D-MAX is now available in six new specifications (we’ll be ignoring the new 4×2 variants here). Two new mid-spec variants are being introduced: LS-M crew cab and LS-U crew cab both have 3.0L turbodiesels, Terrain Command control and rear differential lockers.
The new LS-U+ sits right under the flagship X-TERRAIN and adds some luxury to the LS-U badge with leather accented interior, variably heated front seats, and an 8-way electrically adjusted driver seat with lumbar support.
Pricing for crew cab 4×4:
- D-MAX X-TERRAIN – $62,990
- D-MAX LS-U+ – $61,900
- D-MAX LS-U – $59,400
- D-MAX LS-M – $54,000
Price Protection Guarantee
All customers who ordered D-MAX vehicles before July 31, 2021 will be price-protected. At Isuzu’s discretion, any unfulfilled 21MY D-MAX orders will be upgraded to the 22MY spec at no additional charge.
For more information visit www.isuzuute.com.au